Ed grew up with a diverse background coming from a family-owned greenhouse business. He learned from a young age about construction by helping build the newest sections to his families’ greenhouse business in 1972, doing everything from laying cement, installing work benches, building storage buildings, operating tractors, and building a private road. While working as Programmer Analyst for Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Company, Ed’s professional Investment/Real Estate career began in 1989 as a foreclosure investor. After attending foreclosure auctions daily, he decided to pursue real estate full time.
Ed began his real estate sales career Century 21 S.G.R., Inc. He ranked in the top 1% of all agents within the Century 21 System.
Throughout his career, Ed has trained numerous agents on how to invest in real estate as well as buy/rent/resell multiple properties. Ed has represented a multitude of developers, private investors, and groups of investors in the purchase of real estate. He has been involved in development projects in the Bucktown and West Loop communities, which were some of the first townhome developments in each of those neighborhoods. Ed has purchased and sold properties all over the City of Chicago.
• Started in Foreclosures in 1990
• Received Real Estate Salesperson license in 1991
• Received Real Estate Appraiser Certification in 1992
• Licensed from 1992-2000 at Century 21 S.G.R., Inc.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker Since 1997
• Relocation Specialist Century 21 S.G.R. 1996-1998
• Certified New Construction Specialist 1998
• Top Agent at Century 21 S.G.R Inc. 1996-1999
• Centurion agent since 1997 – Century 21 Top 1% of all agents
• Current Rehab Specialist for individual and investment groups
• Real Estate Developer/Investor
Specializing in West Lakeview, Lakeview, St. Ben’s, Lincoln Park, Ravenswood, North Center, West Loop, Bucktown, Wicker Park, East Village, Ukrainian Village, Gold Coast, River West, River East, Roscoe Village, Logan Square, Pilsen